Your direct route to the tech trade channel
Published since 1976 as Irish Computer, this pioneering publication has chronicled the growth of the Irish tech sector since its inception. Now integrated into Mediateam’s Tech brand portfolio as TechTrade, this is the country’s only direct route to the distribution and retail channel.
- Published as a defined section within TechPro magazine.
- Ireland’s longest-established computer media brand: published for more than 39 years
- Your magazine for your market.
- Editorial mix of news, analysis, features, Deals Done and strategic product focuses. Regular “Courting the Channel” interviews.
- A vital medium through which the technology channel can network and identify new business opportunities.
- Organiser of the Tech Excellence Awards, Ireland’s leading awards programme for the business technology sector.
For a copy of our Mediapack contact the team below:
Contact the team:
Editor Niall Kitson | +353 (0)1 294 7771
Sales Director Paul Byrne | +353 (0)1 294 7711
Head of Business Development Brenda Smith | +353 (0)1 294 7763
Business Development Manager Adrian Murphy | +353 (0)1 2947761
Publisher Billy Huggard | +353 (0)1 294 7733
You can reach us by email using the format email@example.com