Ireland’s only controlled-circulation magazine for IT professionals
Published since 1984 as ComputerScope, TechPro is the new name for Ireland’s only requested-readership IT title, delivering targetted advertising with zero waste.
- 90% coverage of senior IT buyers and specifiers
- Connecting buyer with seller in the enterprise, mid-market and public sectors for more than twenty years
- No.1 market share in terms of local and global advertiser support
- 7,000 controlled requested circulation delivering a 28,000 strong pre-qualified readership
- Organiser of the Tech Excellence Awards, the technology sector’s most prestigious awards programme
- Exclusive affiliation to International Data Group, the world’s largest publisher of technology media.
For a copy of our Mediapack contact the team below:
Contact the team:
Editor Niall Kitson | +353 (0)1 294 7771
Sales Director Paul Byrne | +353 (0)1 294 7711
Head of Business Development Brenda Smith | +353 (0)1 294 7763
Business Development Manager Adrian Murphy | +353 (0)1 2947761
Publisher Billy Huggard | +353 (0)1 294 7733
You can reach us by email using the format email@example.com